Learn How to Earn 5,000 Naira Daily with Your Phone

 



Follow me closely until the end of this post, and I'll show you how you can earn 5,000 Naira every day using just your phone. I assure you, this is not a joke. I take complex financial principles and break them down into simple steps that the average person in Nigeria can use to improve their finances without wasting time.

 

Now, let's talk about data. Many of you are paying too much for data, whether it's with MTN, Airtel, or other providers. In this blog post, I'll show you how you can reduce your data expenses. But that's not all; I'll also teach you how to sell data profitably and even join a program where you'll get paid for subscribing. So,  follow me closely.

 

First and foremost, the site we'll be using is vtuexpress.com. Let me explain what VTU means. VTU stands for Virtual Top-Up, which means you can buy top-up credits without needing physical currency like Naira. In Nigeria, where currency transactions can be challenging, it's best to explore online options. So, let's go to the website.

 

Once you're there, you can see the prices for various data plans, including those from MTN and Airtel. Forget about Glo and 9Mobile for now; this is just my personal opinion. The money is with MTN and Airtel. They offer different data plans, such as daily, three-day, and monthly plans.

 

How To Register

Now, let's move on to registration. To get started, click the link here as that supports me. It will take you to the registration page. Fill in the required details, like your full name, username, and email. Once you complete this section, make sure to read the terms and conditions, then click "Sign Up."

Sign up page


 

After signing up, you'll be directed to a login page. Log in using the details you provided, and you'll be taken to your dashboard. Here, you'll find different sections like "Buy Data," "Buy Airtime," "Utility," "Fund Wallet," and more. But let's focus on the first steps.


Dashboard




 

Now  transfer money to your wallet. By doing so, you can buy airtime for others. Click on "Fund Wallet," and you'll see four options: pay stack ATM, payment gateway, automated bank transfer (which charges a 50 Naira fee), and fund with a coupon. I choose a bank and you can choose any option you like. After selecting your preferred bank, transfer the desired amount, and remember to keep your details safe.

 

How to Make Money

Once you've transferred the money, you can buy data for others. Click on "Buy Data" and select the network and data type you want to purchase. If you're buying small amounts, go for the SME option. Enter the recipient's phone number, choose the data plan, and click "Buy Now." The transaction will be processed, and you'll receive a receipt.

 


Based on this method, let's say I buy the 2GB plan for 480 Naira, and I sell it for 600 Naira. If I get 10 or more people to purchase from me, then I get my profit. This opportunity is not limited to students or workers; anyone can do it. Stop leaving money on the table and start making some extra cash.

 

Now, let's address how you can get customers to buy from you. How many people do you have on WhatsApp or in your contact list? You can easily market your services by putting them in your WhatsApp status or on other platforms. For example, you can say, "I sell MTN 2GB data for 1,000 Naira." People will check to see if MTN is charging more and may approach you. Be creative and use your sales skills to make money.

 

In addition to buying and selling data, there's another way to earn money. You can refer people to VTU and earn 500 Naira per person if they upgrade their account to affiliate or top user. Simply share your referral link on social media or wherever you prefer, and if someone signs up through your link and upgrades their account, you'll receive 500 Naira.

 

Remember, data, airtime, and utility services are not the only options available on the website. Explore the different sections and find what suits you best. However, I must emphasize that you should conduct your own research and due diligence before engaging in any of these activities. I can't guarantee anything, and it's essential to be well-informed based on your research.

 

In conclusion, this article discussed two methods to make money: buying and selling data, as well as referring people to VTU. Additionally, make sure to leverage your personal contacts to find customers. Don't hesitate to ask any questions in the comments section, and I'll be happy to provide answers. Remember to do your own research, as these suggestions are based on personal opinions and research.


Please share this if you think it adds value to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earn $3.8 by reading stories online every 30 seconds!

Things You Should Know If You Want A Successful Online Business

Key Characteristics Shared by Successful Entrepreneurs